1. Visit the donators section and enjoy 50% off on single awards and packages during the 2019 spring sale!
  2. Make sure you are using our new web and server addresses or the server might appear offline for you! The same are: www.lsb-rp.com for the web and play.lsb-rp.com:7777 for the server!
Dismiss Notice
What's up, baby? If you are ready to start your journey on the streets, register an account now and meet up the homies!

Comments on Profile Post by Ouday

1. Chevy
    Chevy
    L
    Mar 6, 2019
    KikoTical likes this.
  2. Ouday
    Ouday
    do i even fucking know you Chevy
    Mar 6, 2019
  3. Chevy
    Chevy
    thats a bigger L
    Mar 6, 2019
    KikoTical likes this.
  4. Ouday
    Ouday
    ahh, it seems like you are a customer that is lookin for some beef, aight bro get the fuck outta my status you stupid nigger. you are the biggest L over here.
    Mar 6, 2019
  5. Chevy
    Chevy
    ahahahahahaahhaahha another L
    checked ur ip why u in the slums of kuwait
    Mar 6, 2019
    KikoTical likes this.
  6. Ouday
    Ouday
    yeah, thats how you insult in 2019 lmao
    Mar 6, 2019
  7. Chevy
    Chevy
    bruh u just said basically the same shit on sols bday topic u dummy LMFAO, L
    Mar 6, 2019
  8. Ouday
    Ouday
    kuwait? hell nah im from the republic of tunisia i think u tracked the wrong person, you really need glasses thats a quick L.
    Mar 6, 2019
  9. KikoTical
    KikoTical
    so basically according to the wonderful calculations from ouday einstein himself, everybody on sols is a walking L besides him
    outstanding move, einstein keep embarrassing urself
    Mar 6, 2019
    Chevy likes this.
  10. Chevy
    Chevy
    but ouday why did u say "who tf told u he is from serbia lmao i tracked his ip he's from pakistan, he was using some proxy shit or vpn to change his ip to a serbian one" if spider is really from serbia, shouldnt u be getting glasses ? L x5
    Mar 6, 2019
    KikoTical likes this.
  11. Ouday
    Ouday
    triple L
    Mar 6, 2019
  12. KikoTical
    KikoTical
    and u keep embarrassing urself chevy said L x5 u said triple L
    another OUTSTANDING MOVE
    Mar 6, 2019
    Chevy likes this.
  13. Chevy
    Chevy
    an L taker cant be a giver at this point in time since u been getting so many L's u cant give any, ure a an L, Louday
    Mar 6, 2019
    KikoTical likes this.
  14. Ouday
    Ouday
    'ure a an L' what kind of english is that lmao, now thats an L numba 7
    Mar 6, 2019
  15. Chevy
    Chevy
    what does that have to do with english? did i spell a word incorrectly? i just pressed the letter by accident. anyway this is typical of u to try to give me an L for a writing mistake, so you take another L for going this low.
    Mar 6, 2019
  16. Ouday
    Ouday
    ''ure a an L'' it wasnt a goddamn mistake u meant to do it like this u didnt press the letter by aCcIDenT
    Mar 6, 2019
  17. KikoTical
    KikoTical
    ouday this is not the hard streets of tunis stop sayin numba
    at least its 7, u got like 77 only by me, not to mention the other players that handed u Ls
    Mar 6, 2019
  18. Ouday
    Ouday
    i don even know you bro KikoTical its been ur first time since u started to insult me with ur very good friends
    Mar 6, 2019
  19. Chevy
    Chevy
    aight im finna get disrespectful in this mofucka
    fuckin third world jungle living-coconut hunting-yellow skin having-mud fuckin-human meat n dick eatin-scratch my nuts on a tree branch-i wanna be slav- i married my 6 year old sister-i learn how to make stone hatchets at school-pakistan or china?-''my english better cuz an army man from USA taught me after he fucked my mom and robbed my village" headass
    Mar 6, 2019
    KikoTical likes this.
  20. Ouday
    Ouday
    ok

still not offended yet
    Mar 6, 2019