1. Visit the donators section and enjoy 50% off on single awards and packages during the 2019 spring sale!
  2. Make sure you are using our new web and server addresses or the server might appear offline for you! The same are: www.lsb-rp.com for the web and play.lsb-rp.com:7777 for the server!
Dismiss Notice
What's up, baby? If you are ready to start your journey on the streets, register an account now and meet up the homies!

Important Latest bans.

Discussion in 'Information & Announcements' started by Phoenix, Apr 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix The Nomad
    Management Supporter

Dear community members, if you're here to fuck around and ruin the fun for those who still try to RP - I got bad news for you.
    Most of you whine that the server is shit though y'all doing shit yourselves.
    Don't ruin the fun for others.
    Quit your constant rulebreak'ish behavior.
    Now you can whine "oh another ban spree, server is going to die". Although the same constant rulebreaks makes other people leave, so I guess it's the same thing anyway, right? People leave due to being banned or people leave due to getting DMed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dizzle is not present, if he's back - he can change it and unban you, but I'm tired of dealing with same bullshit everyday with players not learning from the same mistakes they keep on making. Admin jails - don't teach you a thing, warns don't teach you a thing, nothing to be said about verbal warnings or server kicks that are pretty much useless.

Good example of what I mean?
    https://forum.lsb-rp.com/threads/re...nadequate-jb-mafioso-tdf-weed-rbs.3702/page-2

If you're going to keep on fucking around and make the same mistakes and you have a bad admin record - I'm not playing, sorry. Overthink your presence in the server.

Sgt.Nugget, Tom, Majestic and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.